Monday, February 2, 2009

Liar

You liar, you cheater, you thief
Oh you of the Golden Tongue of Deception
You stealer of faith
You betrayer of truth and justice
You deceiver of trust
You are the Cubic Zarconia of friends
The fool’s gold of confidants
The glass gem on comradeship
Your appearance so beautiful
So seemingly flawless
So perfect to the untrained eye
So complete is your ruse that
A master, an artisan, a professional
Would fall to your spell
But thou art also flawed
Thy belief in the lie
Thy need to betray and deceive
Thy want to spread misery and self doubt
Makes you blind to truth
Deaf to possibility
I am thy enemy
I am unadulterated truth
I am trust incarnate
I am exactly as you see me
Perfectly flawed
Flawlessly imperfect
A fresh breath of balance
For it is I who will triumph
Your duplicity will be your undoing
And it shall be my steadfastness that
Shall unbind thee
My faith and truth shall be
My strength is your weakness
Your strength is my platform
For I shall be as I am
My timeless security will ruin thy lie
My endurance is that of ages
Yours is but of moments
Your words will unravel
Against my cornerstone
My weave of truth and love
Is stronger than your web of lies
I am from the beginning
And I am that at the end
Yours is but a flash
To my brilliant shine
You would take that
Which is most precious to me
For that I will reign justice
Upon thy head
Mine is vengeance sworn
My honest words
And silent actions
Will destroy thee
I am thy murderer
And I shall be exalted for it

Veritas vos libertas

all works posted here are copyrighted

No comments: